Funny 40th Birthday Sayings, 40th Birthday Jokes,
Thinking of funny 40th birthday sayings on the spur of the moment
is tricky. My mind always goes a blank when I'm presented with a
birthday card and expected to sign it with some 40th birthday humour.
Here's some ideas for you
- 40 is only 18 years old with 22 years of experience
- You know you're forty when police men start looking like teenagers
- You know you're forty when your friends start becoming grand parents
- Life begins an forty, so does middle age spread and cataracts!
- Your over the hill now, it's all down hill from here – yihaa!
- Age is relative. If you were a tree you'd be a spring chicken!
- Inside every us all 40+ is a youngster wondering what on earth happened!
At 20 I thought I knew it all
At 30 I realised I didn't
At 40 I realise I never will, but it's fun trying!
- Remember where you've been forget where your going. It'll only scare you.
- Only 87,600 hours until you're 50
- It was reported recently that at the age of 20, men say they have
sex at least 5 times a week. By the time they reach 40, they're still
telling the same lie
- Be very glad it's not your 50th
- The first forty years are just practice, now it starts for real.
- You know you're forty because you can remember when there used to be 3 tv stations
- Old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway
- You know you're forty when you have a party and the neighbours don't notice
- You know you're forty when you think modern music is rubbish
- Now your forty, hit the town and party til dawn
- Fabulous, fun, fantastic 40
- Did it only take 40 years to look as good as that?
- You know you're forty when pensions start becoming interesting
Go to Home Page from funny 40th birthday sayings
Find more great 40th Birthday Ideas