Funny 40th Birthday Sayings, 40th Birthday Jokes,
Thinking of funny 40th birthday sayings on the spur of the moment
is tricky. My mind always goes a blank when I'm presented with a
birthday card and expected to sign it with some 40th birthday humour.
Here's some ideas for you
- 40 is only 18 years old with 22 years of experience
- You know you're forty when police men start looking like teenagers
- You know you're forty when your friends start becoming grand parents
- Life begins an forty, so does middle age spread and cataracts!
- Your over the hill now, it's all down hill from here – yihaa!
- Age is relative. If you were a tree you'd be a spring chicken!
- Inside every us all 40+ is a youngster wondering what on earth happened!
At 20 I thought I knew it all
At 30 I realised I didn't
At 40 I realise I never will, but it's fun trying!
- Remember where you've been forget where your going. It'll only scare you.
- Only 87,600 hours until you're 50
- It was reported recently that at the age of 20, men say they have
sex at least 5 times a week. By the time they reach 40, they're still
telling the same lie
- Be very glad it's not your 50th
- The first forty years are just practice, now it starts for real.
- You know you're forty because you can remember when there used to be 3 tv stations
- Old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway
- You know you're forty when you have a party and the neighbours don't notice
- You know you're forty when you think modern music is rubbish
- Now your forty, hit the town and party til dawn
- Fabulous, fun, fantastic 40
- Did it only take 40 years to look as good as that?
- You know you're forty when pensions start becoming interesting
Go to Home Page from funny 40th birthday sayings
Find more great 40th Birthday Ideas
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.