Great Birthday Cupcake Ideas:Birthday Cake Cupcakes
Birthday Cupcake ideas. We’re all suckers for cupcakes and find it almost impossible to resist them, but few people actually incorporate them into birthday parties.
Did you know in fact that you can completely ignore the traditional big cake with candles on it and keep your guests delighted and happy with just cupcakes? Yes, so long as you take good time to decorate them and theme them in such a way that they represent different aspects of the birthday, even of the celebrant. Let’s have a look at some birthday cupcake ideas to get you started.
- If you are hosting a child’s birthday, especially an older one (over 6 years of age), then you have a chance at great variety to keep the children tantalized through out with birthday cupcake ideas.
Vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, whatever flavor of cupcake you want will be appreciated by your little guests. Make enough of each type and stick to popular flavors that children enjoy so that you are not left with so many left-overs.
- The same goes for teenagers. Whatever the theme of the party, you can incorporate it into cupcakes to accentuate the mood. You may find that with more elaborate themes, like murder mystery parties, the themes may be hard for you to recreate on cupcakes, but there are professionals who do an excellent job. They wont charge you a bomb either – you will pay just slightly more than if you went for a conventional birthday cake. Let them know any ideas for decorating cupcakes for the birthday that you may have.
They are also always working with different kids’ birthday cake ideas, so consult them – between you and them, you will be able to come up with something that will suit the occasion completely.
- Sometimes, you want to throw a party but don’t want to make a big affair of cooking or having food delivered. Here is a great idea that will help you pull it off easily: have a pizza and cupcake party.
Order for different kinds of pizza and then order for themed cupcakes. You will buy your drinks, chill them as required, and all you have left to do is decorations and setting up the room. You have just thrown a party with half the fuss that normally comes with the conventional style of throwing parties.
- One of the best birthday cake ideas that you can come up with is to have a bigger cake as is always the case, and then have smaller cakes, some exactly like the bigger cake and others done differently (but in fitting with the theme). It lends more excitement and adds variety. It also allows people to sample more than just on type of cake.
- You may find yourself with guests who have special tastes and that’s one time when birthday cupcake ideas come in handy. If there are guests who do not eat certain ingredients for whatever reason, all you need to do is make them their own special cupcakes and them make sure to mark what is for who so that you avoid confusion and accidents.
When you have a party that has convalescents, you can do the same, offering them variety for their sensitive palates.
There are numerous way you can use birthday cupcake ideas
to make things more interesting in your parties. Get as creative as you can – there is no limit to what you can do.
Go to Great Happy Ideas Home Page from How to play Birthday Cupcake Ideas
Go to Birthday Cake Ideas from Birthday Cupcake Ideas.