A Willy Wonka Chocolate Birthday
Willy Wonka Chocolate Cake
Here's How Jess put together this fab Willy Wonka Chocolate Cake.
A Willy Wonka Chocolate Party is a fantastic timeless kids party theme. Willy Wonka is a fictional character created in 1964 by Roald Dahl in the book 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory'.
- The bottom is made of 3 different single layered cakes; 1 french vanilla and 2 butter pecan.
- On top there are two layers of chocolate cake and the final layer is vanilla.
- The bottom 3 cakes are covered in a green fondant to resemble grass.
- The others are a light brown to form the chocolate mountain.
- At the top of the mountain is a large chocolate mountain peak which flows into the chocolate river.
- There are marshmallow toadstools, peppermint trees, gummy butterflies, gummy strawberries, gummy fish in a fish pond of blue sugar surrounded by chocolate pebbles and a candy brick house. Just like Willy Wonka's factory, this room is entirely edible!
Released several times on film, and the book is an old favorite, most children will enjoy a Willy Wonka Chocolate Party.
- The invitations can be sent out as golden tickets in a chocolate bar.
- A great fancy dress theme, characters include, Willy Wonka himself, Charlie, Oompa Loompas, Grandpa, Veruca Saalt, Mike Teavee, Violet Beauregarde and Augustus Gloop.
- Decorations can include: Chocolate fountains, candy canes and streamers. Decorating a Christmas tree with Wonka Candy makes a cool party centre piece.
- Traditional party games can be adapted such as. Find the golden ticket in a treasure hunt, pint the bubble on Charlie, bubble blowing games
- Food is of course fruit or marsh mallows dipped in the chocolate fountain, hot chocolate and of course the fabulous Willy Wonka Chocolate Cake.
- At the end of the party each child can go home with a Wonka Everlasting Gobstopper.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Birthday Cake Ideas.