From 80th birthday party ideas to 60th birthday gift ideas It's all here...

The biggest selection of 80th birthday party ideas, The most 70th birthday party ideas, How to choose the best 60th birthday cake.

80th birthday party idea

If its kids birthday ideas your looking for, isn't there just a multitude of ideas to choose from. Kids birthday parties are happening all the time. But celebrating the life of some-one older epecially in their 80's or 90's it a rarer occurrence.

Of course our elderly loved ones are usually easier to please, but no less important. In a way the birthday of an elderly person needs a little more careful thought and planning.

Here’s my 60+ guide for those golden birthday ideas. Click on each link to find out more.

60th Birthday Ideas

Tricky at 60!! 60th birthday ideas and over are a little more tricky. It's likely they'll already have many of the material things they need.

60th Birthday Ideas

I had to sit down and think of some 60th birthday ideas. It was my Mum's birthday and I wanted to make this one special. Although she wasn't retiring and nothing would actually be any different, it's still a milestone isn't it? Click here to see how I got on...

60th Birthday Party Ideas

More great 60th birthday party ideas. All parties take a little organising. Click here for a few ideas to help you along...

60th Birthday Cake Ideas

As part of the celebrations you'll need some 60th birthday cake ideas. It's not practical to light 60 candles on a cake, but thanks to the vast array of cake decorations available, it's easy to make even the basic of 60th birthday cakes look really special. Click here to read more...

60th Birthday Gift Ideas

60th birthday gift ideas need some thought to come up with a gift that is memorable and meaningful. For this I'm going to consider experience gifts. I find that these kind of gifts create everlasting experiences and memories, that certainly won't be confined to the back of the closet after a few weeks. Click here for my top five 60th birthday gift ideas...

60th Birthday Poem

60th Birthday Invitations

60th Birthday Party Supplies

70th Birthday Ideas

When they're getting round to thinking of 70th birthday ideas, it's a safe bet that they'll be retired and have a fair amount of spare time. That's when hobbies and interests become very important.

70th Birthday Poems

70th Birthday Party Ideas

70th Birthday Card

Gifts for 70th Birthday

70th Birthday Party Favors

70th Birthday Speech

80th Birthday Ideas

Reliving happy memories can be a good start for 80th birthday ideas, gently of course, with a little consideration for what will be a happy memory and what may be best staying in the past!

80th Birthday Party Ideas

80th Birthday Party Verses

80th Birthday Poem

Gifts for an 80th Birthday

80th birthday invitation

Top tips for 80th birthday jokes

What’s an 80th birthday party without a few 80th birthday jokes? You want everyone to have fun, you want to make sure that as you deliver your speech, there are a few jokes in there that are suitable for everyone, but just how do you do it? It’s not easy, but let’s have a look at some tips for 80th birthday jokes. Click here to read more...

Go to Great Happy Ideas Home Page from 80th Birthday Party Ideas

Return to top of page

of 80th Birthday Party Ideas

New! Comments

Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.
101 things to do on your birthday free ebook
zodiac sign meanings and gifts